Monday, September 28, 2009

I'M BAACK!!!

Hi everyone. Its been 3 months since my last posting and boy have I been busy. I had to figure out how to balance being the best mommy I could be as well as being a good employee at work. So far, it seems I have found a great balance between the two, but my heart will always be with my baby girl. LIFE IS GREAT!!! Miss Isabella turned 3 months today. She is growing way too fast, but I know she wants to grow up and see what this world has to offer. We estimate she is weighing around 15lbs and eats 6oz at each feeding. She is right on the cusp of being able to roll over. I give it a couple more days. She holds her head up high, loves listening to her mommy sing, loves music and loves to EAT. To Nick's dismay, Isabella got her ears pierced last weekend. She looks absolutely precious.



Nick and I also celebrated our 5 year anniversary in July. Five years has gone by so fast but its been so awesome growing together and starting our family. I cant wait to grow old with my love.

Our friends Eric and Ash finally got engaged!!! They are planning a tropical destination wedding in the Virgin Islands this June. We are all so thrilled they are taking the big step in their relationship. May the lord bless them on their exciting journey to wedded bliss...

(only pic I had w/just the two of you)



Nick turned 33 this September!!!!! He spent his birthday on Cory's boat at the Mouth of the San Bernard River. The day was quite adventurous. While on the boat heading to the mouth, we saw storm clouds rolling in but the guys brushed off the rain chances. (macho thing). We ended getting rained on for the next four hours. We're not talking a sprinkle kind of rain, I'm talking about a Texas tsunami rain that stings while it hits you. All in all, We had a great and memorable time with all of our friends. This birthday will never be forgotten. Things to know about Nick.... (1). Loves being a daddy to Nixon and Isabella, (2) Born in Houston, Tx., (3) Loves muscle cars and hopes to own one very soon (4) loves mexican food (go figure) (5) loves to camp.

Happy Birthday Nicky!!!


My mom, sisters and I started a new tradition this year since we all now have daughters. We will have an annual Tea Party. This years tea party was at Kristian's house. We had so much fun playing dress up with our girls, setting the table with linens and preparing "tea party food". Since all the tea sets we have are plastic, we decided to use glass goblets for the pink lemonade (we dont like real brewed tea). The girls really enjoyed that. Dad was there to capture the evening and being the Matre'D and my little brother served as our waiter. It was such a great time... cant wait till next years Tea Party :) Here's a couple of pics from the evening.






BESOS!!!! - Nola

1 comments:

Quick Design Company said...

who's that dark lady in the middle at the tea party??