This weekend found us in Poteet, Texas at their annual Strawberry Festival. This is something I've been wanting to go to for years and finally got the chance. We saw so many beautiful and perfectly plump strawberries we just had to try them all. You've never had strawberry shortcake until you've tried FRESH Poteet Strawberries and shortcake... YUM!!!
After the festival we headed north to San Antonio for a little r-n-r weekend for the Winans. It was perfect. Its funny how relaxed you feel when you get away and stay in a hotel... like leaving all life's stresses behind. Nick and I enjoyed the time we had with each other on the riverwalk. Pretty soon, we'll have tiny little toes traveling with us. Can't wait :)
Monday, April 6, 2009
Poteet, Texas
Posted by Mrs. Winans at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
I Love you Nola!!!
DAd
Post a Comment